Wednesday, September 14, 2016

See those cute little mojo bags?  They're the new brand from SoulJourney, thanks to @NatalieZaman and @SashaGraham and their great idea!  Mama Sandi's Magickal Swag, to be exact.  Read on for more info!

Magickal Swag is a new line of magickal bags I started making, created, charged, and Reiki'd under the proper Moon phase for each purpose.  They're perfect for sticking in a pocket, in a purse, luggage, drawer, or anywhere you think is appropriate.  Right now, the purposes are: Courage, Healing, Hex Breaking, Love, Prosperity, Protection, Psychic Awareness, and Success/Luck.  And there'll be more coming, of course.

I am SO excited about these great products!  So in love, in fact, that I've been seen standing in front of them, or taking a walk past them, just to admire them! LOL  So silly, I know, but I can't help myself.  I love the colors, the smells ... everything!

They each have herbs and spices inside that work for the purpose, naturally, as well as a stone.  On the outside, they're blinged out with ribbon and beads and charms so they're really pretty to look at.  Priced at $10.00 each.

I'm also going to be launching a service for making Special Order bags.  You come in with as much information as you have, including names, birthdates, etc., and your purpose, and I'll make the bag for you.  And of course, I'll be charging it for the person you're having it made for.  Or yourself.  The Special Order bags are $25.00 and you'll have to allow for a minimum of one week for creation and charging.

There will be more items added to this line, but that's for a future blog.  Thanks so much for reading!

@NatalieZaman @SashaGraham #MamaSandisMagickalSwag


No comments:

Post a Comment