Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Paulette Sherman Book Launch

So can I tell you how excited I am to be hosting Paulette Sherman again this Saturday?  She's the author of The Book of Sacred Baths: 52 Bathing Rituals to Revitalize Your Spirit, a new Llewellyn title.  She was the first author who gave a talk in June when I started my 25th birthday month (and the cavalcade of authors), and what a doll she is!

(Paulette's the cutie on the right)

We immediately swore that she'd be returning for a launch when the book arrived.  I've actually had it on the shelf for a few weeks, but our schedules were such that this was the first weekend we both had available for this party.

So here I am, three days out and looking forward to having Paulette back!  We'll be having wine and sweetbread for refreshments from 1.00 until 3.00.  Mmm!

The Book of Sacred Baths contains fifty-two different recipes for all sorts of purposes: improving your love life; career success; health improvement; and even transforming your spirit, plus so much more!  And judging from her talk in June, the book is just as good, and filled with tons of great information on herbs, oils, candles, and colors.  Each recipe is geared to a specific emotional or spiritual need, and ranges from stress relief to divine assistance to connection to self.  There's even an explanation within each recipe for what each element is for.  Such a great book, and would make a wonderful gift for that special someone on your list.  Include a couple of herbs and/or oils, and you have a wonderful present for a birthday, anniversary, or any holiday.

I hope you can make it on Saturday to enjoy some refreshments, meet this wonderful author, and pick up a book and get it signed.  I know I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment