Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Welcome to SoulJournings!

So this is my very first blog.  I hope whatever I choose to post about is interesting to you and that you'll return here often.  My goal is to do this every couple of days, although I realize that's being a bit ambitious.  But I also realize there will be a bit of a learning curve as I get used to doing this and figure it all out.  In the meantime, Welcome to the SoulJourney blog!

My name is Sandi and I started SoulJourney 25 years ago.  At the time, there weren't a lot of metaphysical stores outside of New York City, and I didn't want to go over there every time I needed or wanted something.  And it's not like the internet was really a viable alternative back then.  So I decided to start this store, and it's been an adventure ever since!


Please feel free to comment - please be nice - and if there's anything you'd like me to blog about, be sure and let me know.

Thank you for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing you in the near future, either here or in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment