Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Gem Show Finds

So I have to share some of the great items I found at my annual gem show last week.  Well, not MY gem show, just the one I attend annually, and have been for ~10 years.  It's always a fun time, although a bit exhausting. 

I travel 2.5 hours to get there, walk around and spend money for approximately 4-5 hours, and then spend over 3 hours in traffic coming home, all on a Summer Friday.  I always get some time to compare stones and stories with my sister shop owners (there are several of us from NY, MA, and CT who meet up there), which is always a joy.  It's usually the only time I get to see them, which really stinks cause they're great goddesses.  And of course, I'm not complaining about the energy from all the stones I get to touch and feel.
 

Pictured above is a stone called Hypersthene.  This picture doesn't do the stone justice, cause I would've needed a complete photography set-up.  It comes from Russia and almost looks like brown and black velvet.  It's helpful in combatting irritability and critical thinking, allowing for discriminating judgment.  It helps to maintain business relationships and to further personal relationships.  It enhances clairaudience and expedites information from the spiritual and astral realms.  It energizes self-respect, dispels negativity, and opens up opportunities to which energy is directed.  Health-wise, it diminishes acidity of the stomach, decreases pain, and lessens tension in the limbs and shoulders, and also treats fever, spasms, and over activity of the pituitary gland.  $30.00 each and I only bought a couple of pieces for right now.


Pictured above is lodestone, also known as magnetite.  It's a natural magnet and is very useful in love, money, health, or any attraction spells.  It is also useful for grounding, balancing of polarities, awakening hidden potentials, and clearing of meridians.  It helps prevent mood swings and provides emotional balance.  It's especially helpful to psychics, healers, and other sensitives for staying grounded and balanced.  Sold without magnetic filings for $2.00 each.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment